(Work place: Sainte-Anne-des-Monts)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent works in close collaboration with personal finance advisors on the Investment and Financing team, assisting in the offering and delivery of basic savings and financing services for members and customers served by this team.
- Carry out sales support activities to finalize and assist in the delivery of savings, investment and financing services, such as coding and entering data (e.g. processing the issuance and maturity of loans, savings and investments).
- Create and update records of members and customers. Perform any ensuing follow-up activities.
- Meet with members and customers to finalize the sale of Accord D financing and additional products and to provide them with information as needed.
- Carry out various follow-up activities with members and customers, including setting up and confirming appointments.
- As a courtesy, open accounts for members and customers referred by advisors. Identify opportunities for additional product sales and participate in targeted solicitation activities initiated by advisors.
- Ensure that files are compliant and completed in a timely fashion in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on January 6, 2021
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of Collegial Studies
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of loan contracts and security agreements
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, Desjardins components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of integrating financial data into systems
- Knowledge of compliance with An Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to investment and financing activities
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to opening accounts, the selling of additional products and services, and Accord D financing
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Collaborates, Communicates effectively, Customer Focus, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse populaire Desjardins de La Haute-Gaspésie
CAISSE DE LA HAUTE-GASPÉSIE (T: 40035)
Member/client sales and service (FG)