(Work place: Drummondville, Victoriaville, Bécancour)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The incumbent works in close collaboration with account managers to maintain business relationships with members and clients by carrying out sales support activities.
- Complete documentation following appointments with members and clients by meeting with them to obtain signatures, answering questions related to operations, opening accounts and presenting and closing sales of products and services (e.g., the Business Freedom Solutions plan). Direct and assist members and clients in using the above.
- Help prioritize weekly activities for account managers and plan upcoming follow-ups and solicitation activities.
- As needed, contact members and clients to confirm planned transactions. Make courtesy calls upon request by the account managers.
- Help prepare and deliver presentations targeted at members and clients and follow up on them as needed.
- Contribute to business development by participating in a variety of solicitation activities.
- Use contacts with members and clients to build strong business relationships. Listen carefully to their needs to ensure full satisfaction and make the most of sales opportunities, and keep files up-to-date.
- Ensure files are complete and in compliance with all applicable deadlines and standards for quality.
- Respect all policies, practices and standards in effect for conducting transactions and operations securely.
- Attestation of College Studies in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Ability to create financial statements
- Knowledge of products and services for businesses and those offered by caisses, components and Desjardins distribution networks and those of the competition
- Ability to enter financial data in the systems
- Knowledge of financing and credit management practices related to businesses
- Familiarity with compliance requirements for regulations on the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and inner workings of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of the procedures associated with opening accounts and selling complementary products and services, including those associated with Accord D financing
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Desjardins entreprises Centre-du-Québec
Member/client sales and service (FG)