(Work place: Granby)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The incumbent works in close collaboration with financial planners and sales team advisors, participating in maintaining business relationships with members and customers and carrying out sales support activities.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of College Studies in a related field
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Mutual fund representative certificate - Autorité des marchés financier
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins de Granby-Haute-Yamaska
Member/client sales and service (FG)