(Work place: Saint-Hyacinthe)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04As a client financial services agent, you work closely with advisors and provide personalized support to members and clients. You help advisors deliver services and maintain business relationships. You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. You provide significant business development support. You assist members and clients, providing excellent customer service.You create offers for routine transactions, and help sell products and services based on the needs of members and clients and current strategies and practices. You tailor your approach based on members’ and clients’ needs.
- Manage the voice mailboxes of financial planners and advisors by handling those calls that can be immediately addressed and referring others to the appropriate individual.
- Manage the schedules of financial planners and advisors by arranging meetings requested by members and customers, confirming their attendance and informing them of the documents they are required to bring.
- Assist in prioritizing the weekly activities of financial planners and advisors and in planning the execution of follow-up and solicitation activities.
- Finalize files following meetings with members and customers by obtaining their signatures, responding to their operational questions, opening accounts, and proposing and closing products and services sales.
- If necessary, contact members and customers to confirm all agreed-upon transactions. Make courtesy calls as requested by financial planners and advisors.
- Collaborate in preparing and facilitating conferences for members and customers and executing follow-up activities.
- Contribute to business development by taking part in various solicitation activities.
- Help to maintain business relationships through contact with members and customers. Remain attentive to their needs to ensure their full satisfaction and to identify sales opportunities, while maintaining and updating their records.
- Ensure that files are complete and compliant in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of collegial studies in a related field
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Be a licensed mutual fund representative
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Understanding of financial documents used in asset management
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse membersOther combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- and those offered by Desjardins business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of integrating financial data into systems
- Knowledge of compliance with An Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to investment and financing activities
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and automated and assisted transactions
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to opening accounts, the selling of additional products and services, and Accord D financing
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes (e.g. sales, solicitation and negotiation)
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
3050, boulevard Laframboise Saint-Hyacinthe
CAISSE RÉGION DE SAINT-HYACINTHE (SAINT-HYACINTHE) (T: 90044)
Member/client sales and service (FG)