(Work place: L'Étang-du-Nord)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent supports financial planners and advisors in carrying out operational activities originating from the sales teams, following processes related to savings and financing products and services.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : September 21, 2020
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of Collegial in a related field
- A minimum of one year of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse populaire Desjardins des Ramées
Member/client sales and service (FG)