(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04This person in this position works closely with account managers - wealth management, specialized financing advisors for Signature Service and other specialized advisors from Desjardins’s various components. The incumbent maintains business relationships with members and clients and performs sales support activities and operational activities in line with processes for savings and financing products and services.
General Information on the Position
- Handle recorded telephone messages for wealth management account managers and advisors. Process calls immediately, and refer any calls that require further attention to managers and advisors.
- Manage the agenda for wealth management account managers and advisors, schedule and confirm meetings requested by members and clients, and let them know what documents to bring.
- Help prioritize weekly activities for wealth management account managers and advisors and plan follow ups and solicitation activities.
- Prepare documents for meetings with members and clients. Enter and update members’ data in tools and applications and note sales opportunities for wealth management account managers and advisors.
- Finalize files after meeting with members and clients, particularly after obtaining their signature, answering their questions about operations, opening accounts, and offering and closing product sales. Update information in line with the action plan by scheduling follow ups and updating financial statements.
- Process instructions presented in appropriate tools and applications. Integrate, validate and record activities and transactions (e.g., subscription, renewal, modification, repurchase of specialized and other savings products, transfer IN and OUT, account closure, estate settlement, disbursement, renewal, change to mortgage and consumer financing, and penalty calculation).
- As needed, contact members and clients to confirm transactions or to perform follow-up. Make any courtesy calls requested by the wealth management account managers and advisors. Help prepare and take part in conferences and any follow-up activities for members and clients.
- Work to develop business by taking part in various solicitation activities.
- As needed, advise and assist members and clients in the optimal use of various alternative tools and channels to encourage self service (e.g., ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins Mobile Services). Sell convenience products and services (e.g., Desjardins access card, Visa Desjardins card, subscription to AccèsD, cash orders). Process required transactions, and follow up with members and clients.
- Maintain business relationships by contacting members and clients. Carefully listen to them to grasp sales opportunities and to ensure their needs are met and they are completely satisfied. Ensure their files are kept up to date.
- Ensure that files are complete and compliant, in a timely fashion and according to quality standards in place.
- Ensure that transactions and operations are secure, while respecting existing policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of College Studies in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Mutual fund representative certificate
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- All products and services available to caisse members and those offered in Desjardins business centers, the components and in the Desjardins distribution networks
- Integration of financial data into systems
- Notions of compliance with legislation respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Good grasp of the philosophy and fundamentals of a financial services cooperative
- Operational procedures for financing and investment activities
- Operational procedures for convenience services and products as well as automated and assisted transactions
- Operational procedures for opening accounts, selling complementary products and services and those related to AccordD financing
- Desjardins business processes (e.g., sales, solicitation and negotiation processes)
- Service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Service Signature Desjardins (SSD) Ouest de Montréal (Admin)
Member/client sales and service (FG)