(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As a senior fraud prevention advisor, you help maintain business relationships with members and clients. You investigate fraud cases of a special, unusual and risky nature for the organization and take the necessary actions. You analyze information, answer clients about the prevention sector's activities and provide customer support during the night.You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization's standards and procedures. Highly developed interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- Analyze and investigate particular, unusual and risky cases for the organization. Take the necessary actions to avoid monetary losses.
- Advise members and customers who are victims of fraud on how to avoid potential monetary losses.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention.
- Collect, compile and analyze data. Prepare reports and recommendations.
- Help identify your unit's operational risks and opportunities
Other working conditions
- Schedule: – Compressed schedule of 35 hours per week/4 days. Three shifts (10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.) and one shift (11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.)
- Target schedule: Monday to Thursday (Sunday 10:00 p.m. to Thursday 8:00 a.m.), Thursday to Sunday (Wednesday 10:00 p.m. to Sunday 8:00 a.m.), Friday to Monday (Thursday 10:00 p.m. to Sunday 8:00 a.m.)
- Number of jobs available : 3
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Experience in fraud prevention (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Drive results, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)