(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As an insurance advisor, you help serve and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You help sell products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs and current strategies and practices. You help build and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You drive results by reviewing complex requests and helping promote and sell products and services based on client needs and your unit’s business objectives and strategies. You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. You work with clients who have development potential for your sector. You analyze member/client needs and help develop and implement personalized solutions. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention. Advise partners, practitioners, members and clients on products, services and solutions and ensure their satisfaction.
- You will analyze and meet financial centres’ technically complex needs, handle requests and follow up as needed.
- Collect, compile and analyze data in order to develop reports.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field.
- Help put in place and update sales support tools and services made available to various practitioners.
- Take charge of partners’ files in order to deliver an excellent client experience.
Other working conditions
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor's degree
- One year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)