Rolland is a North American leader in the production of fine papers and security papers that focuses on quality, performance and innovation. Our customers choose our products through the trusted relationship we have built as a green leader in the pulp and paper industry. Our production meets the highest environmental standards and has the lowest environmental footprint of the industry in North America. Our products are made using renewable energy, mainly biogas, from recycled and de-inked pulp without the use of chlorine. You can find more information by visiting
- Overview of tasks:
- Acting as a resource person between customers and production and passing on product specifications and inputting customer orders and meeting deadlines;
- Prepare purchase orders according to customer specifications and requirements while respecting equipment limits and schedules;
- Validate the level of inventories, delivery dates, as well as any other specific order requirements;
- Provide quality customer service and respond quickly to requests;
- Two (2) years of experience in an equivalent position within the last five (5) years and having completed the "Client Approach" course (College Level), or
- DEP in sales consulting and six (6) months of experience in an equivalent position in the last five (5) years;
- Two (2) years of experience in a customer service department;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French and English;
- Have excellent knowledge of Office Suite software. (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience working with an ERP system (taking orders, follow-ups, inventories, etc.)
- Experience in the paper industry an asset;
- Be versatile and available.
· Ability to sell and promote the products of Rolland Enterprises Inc. · Able to interact with customers · Able to plan and organize his work · Able to manage his priorities and his time · Able to work with computer systems · Professional and respectful attitude toward clients.