ADT Canada Inc., the Canadian leader in residential security and home automation, is introducing a revolutionary, affordable, state-of-the-art system into the market. We are recruiting people looking for a challenging career in the sales field to contribute to our success.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Receive incoming calls from potential customers who wish to purchase a home security system (no cold calls)
- Collect all relevant information and analyze customer needs
- Present solutions and available technology for both security and interactive control services (heating, lighting, locks locks)
- Assist clients in moving to protect their new home.
- Contact existing and potential customers to assess their need and provide system updates and increase sales.
- Prepare and submit submissions to customers
- Conclude telephone sales and complete related work orders
- Make proposals and update customer information using our in-house system.
Average annual compensation of $ 50,000 to $ 60,000 or more based on your sales (base salary + commission)
Experience in a sales role or call center agent
- Extroverted and determined people corresponding to the following profile:
- Strong ability to convince and offer the best solutions to customers
- Ease of learning
- Interest in new technologies and the field of security
- Computer skills
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 8 pm and Saturday 9 am to 5:45 pm
- Comprehensive and paid training
- Excellent benefits plan, including an RRSP with the employee’s contribution
- Accessible public transportation
- Great potential for career development – If you have the will and determination to succeed, we will help you to excel!
Do not wait! Apply now!
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. offers all applicants and employees equal access to employment opportunities in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, regardless of race, ancestral origin, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, faith, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability and any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal legislation.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunities. Throughout the recruitment process, accommodations are available upon request to all applicants with disabilities. If you require special accommodation, please contact Human Resources at We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.