*** 2 POSTS AVAILABLE: EAST OF MONTREAL AND ST-LAURENT CITY !!!
*** Our customer is a company that stands as a symbol of reliability in the field of industrial electronics by being an official distributor of electric components.
Their fields of expertise are divided into three components:
- The distribution of electronic components;
- The integration of turnkey projects;
- Equipment maintenance.
We are currently looking for a REPRESENTATIVE OF INTERNAL SALES – INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS to complete its sales team and customer support. Under the responsibility of the branch manager, the internal sales representative will have the following responsibilities:
- Receive phone calls and e-mails, answer technical questions clients;
- Act as technical advisor to clients;
- Follow up quotes and requests for quotes from customers;
- Make recommendations;
- Determine the price of certain products with the help of external representatives;
- Develop and maintain customers by keeping a close contact with them.
What we are looking for:
- Have at least a DEP in electromechanics, preferably a DEC in electrical engineering;
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a field related to industrial electronics (manufacturing, building, sales, etc. )
- Knowledge of the Office Suite;
- Positive attitude, be dynamic and have impeccable customer service.