R2i is a company specializing in IT, especially in cloud hosting, monitoring, network support and artificial intelligence. We are the first IBM Platinum Partner in Quebec. Maintaining our skills is an essential part of our growth. R2i has more than 40 certifications in the IBM ecosystem.
At R2i, we are looking for brilliant people who will combine professionalism, interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic. We offer favorable and flexible working conditions, because we strongly believe that the balance between personal life and work should not be a new fashion, but rather the new standard. Our culture is based on collaboration and innovation. This is one of the most appreciated by our customers.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a minimum of five years of IT experience. The focus on business development will be primarily in the greater Montreal area. The role is mainly to sell our cloud services, infrastructure services, hardware and some software.
- Perform prospecting on a regular basis
- Writing and presenting proposals to customers
- Working as a team to develop sales strategies
- Conclude sales
- Follow-up and development of the "farming" account
- Maintain the various tools: CRM, sales forecasting, etc.
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Experience with the management of major accounts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of cloud solutions an asset
- Knowledge of IBM Power Systems an asset
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure a asset
- Flexible schedule
- Work-family balance
- Two offices, Anjou and Downtown
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining room
- Full benefits
- Lounge area including beverages!