Come and leave your mark!
Your experience and skills will be important assets for our organization. We offer you stability of use, a respectful and safe environment. Enviro Connexions is the right choice to help you advance your career and develop your skills while having the support you need.
The Business Development Representative position helps increase revenue Regularly adopting an advisory approach focused on the acquisition of new revenues from the geographic area.
The role is to effectively manage business relationships to convert potential customers into current customers. The incumbent must meet established sales objectives by creating and developing appropriate strategies. All while striving to safeguard the interests of the company, by concluding profitable commercial agreements with potential customers and by obtaining commitments during the face-to-face negotiations.
- Dynamic work environment
- Continuous training according to needs
- A competitive salary
- 2 weeks
- Drug Insurance
- Pension Fund
- Enviro Gift Connections after 1 year-5 years etc.
- Assistance Program to employees
- And more.
- Increase revenue by implementing strong plans to achieve new sales and achieve the new business sales goal.
- Actively capture or develop all business opportunities for Enviro Connexions.
- Ensure and maintain a high level of service to the community by implementing strong account transfer plans with the Territory Account Manager.
- This includes communicating and collaborating with its supervisor to address specific customer concerns and issues.
- Manage Salesforce.com, related to managing new revenue opportunities.
- Manage sales campaigns quickly, responsibly and efficiently.
- Demonstrate competence in the field of waste assessment. Understand pricing and service strategies.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the industry and the company. Find creative and cost-effective ways to meet the needs of potential customers.
- Have a very good knowledge of the relevant municipal, provincial and federal regulations and be able to advise clients on the impact of these regulations on their customers. business.
- Baccalaureate considered an asset
- Have at least 1 year of successful experience as a representative in the field of residual material management or an equivalent sales area.
- Master Salesforce.com, Word, Excel and PowerPoint software, and Enviro Connections information systems
- Proficiency in oral and written French and English
- Acoustic sense of customer service - Active listening - Interpersonal skills and dynamism - Empathy.
- Ability for follow-up, negotiation, presentation and communication.
- Good management of priorities and stress
- Reliable, honest and honest
- Availability to work outside normal business hours (overtime)
My road, my success !!