(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As Marketing Coordinator in the Marketing and Sales Support department, you coordinate specialized activities and operations to help your unit achieve objectives and provide quality service to members, clients and partners. The ability to drive results is therefore essential. You assist as needed with HR management (vacation and leave, training, coaching, quality control, sales tracking, etc.).You may be asked to perform data entry and data integrity verification in various databases.You will be responsible for coordinating and creating presentations for our strategic clients. You will maintain relationships with internal colleagues and perform documentation quality control in compliance with Desjardins branding guidelines within established deadlines.
- Produce infographics for various marketing documents and forms and ensure that Desjardins’ graphic standards are applied.
- Perform quality control when integrating data into the Request For Proposals (RFP) management database.
- Ensure production deadlines are met for assigned marketing projects.
- Build relationships with marketing colleagues and with the Business Development team.
- Support marketing advisors in carrying out project feasibility analyses and determining the best processes to use.
- Help colleagues use tools and systems effectively.
- Provide technical expertise required for departmental projects.
- Act as a resource for the department's managers and provide them with the necessary support to carry out their activities.
- Assist in carrying out your department’s activities and operations as needed.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available: 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
- University degree in Marketing (an asset)
- Experience in the group plans sector (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of computer graphics (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Proficiency in Office 365 (PowerPoint at an expert level)
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Expert proficiency in French
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability, Tech savvy
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Management support and expertise support (FG)