We are looking for a bilingual Receptionist to join our radiology clinic located near the Fabre metro station.
As part of a small, ''family-type'' team of two radiologists and a technologist, the Receptionist will be responsible for providing high quality customer service, focused on accompanying and supporting patients and their families.
- Opening and closing the clinic.
- Greeting and processing patient admissions via the Neuron computer system.
- Scheduling appointments by phone and in-person.
- Opening and managing patient files (scanning, filing documents, faxing).
- Managing payments.
- Handling calls and emails.
- Providing support to the medical team as needed.
The employee must ensure that the rules of hygiene are followed at all times (hand washing, wearing a mask) and must disinfect his/her workstation and the waiting room on a frequent basis.
For the safety of all, the clientele admitted to the clinic is a cold clientele: patients who are infected by Covid or who have been in contact with infected persons are not admitted.
- Bilingualism French / English.
- 2 years experience in customer service.
- Excellent customer service.
- Comfortable with children.
- Patience, empathy and diplomacy.
- Sense of organization, priorities and attention to detail.
- Autonomy, versatility and initiative.
- Team player.
The position is permanent, full-time. The position comes with a range of benefits.
If this description sounds like you, send us your resume immediately!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.