(Work place: Trois-Rivières)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04As a member/client service agent, you help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You help sell securities products and services through various distribution channels based on member/client needs and current strategies and practices. Your focus areas include discretionary management, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and structured products.You assist members and clients and help maintain business relationships. You carry out sales, sales support and client relations activities for specific products and services or in response to information requests in accordance with current practices, tailoring your approach as needed. You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures
General Information on the Position
- Provide administrative, customer service and business development support to investment advisors and the team.
- Respond to information requests from clients regarding their accounts and the firm’s products and services. Conduct research and follow up as needed to deliver quality service. Forward requests to the right person.
- Help members/clients choose and get the most of their tools and channels based on how much independence and automation they want.
- Take phone calls, handle information requests and forward them to the right person.
- Help identify your team’s operational risks and opportunities for improvement.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available : 2 (one permanent and one temporary)
- Attestation of Collegial Studies in a related field
- A minimum of two years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Proficient speaker and writer, complete proficiency in French and English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
1500 rue Royale bureau 450 Trois-Rivières
Member/client sales and service (FG)