(Work place: Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04As a member/client service agent – sales, you help solicit and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide customer service and help sell products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs.You assist members and clients and help maintain business relationships. You carry out sales, sales support and client relations activities for specific products and services or in response to information requests in accordance with current practices, tailoring your approach as needed. You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures.
General Information on the Position
- Assist members and clients, listen to their needs and propose personalized solutions
- Help members/clients choose and get the most of their tools and channels based on how much independence and automation they want
- Close sales, process transactions and follow up as needed. Ensure member and client satisfaction
- Take phone calls and handle information requests. Conduct research as needed and suggest personalized solutions
- Seize business opportunities and help increase sales through solicitation.
Other working conditions
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday 8:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel software in a Windows environment
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
2828, boulevard Laurier Québec
FCDQ-MTL-SEPB 575 Garde de valeurs-Gestion privée
Member/client sales and service (FG)