(Work place: L'Isle-Verte)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As a member/client service agent – sales, you help solicit and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide customer service and help sell specialized products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs.You assist members and clients and help maintain business relationships. You carry out sales, sales support and client relations activities for products and services or in response to general information requests in accordance with current practices, tailoring your approach as needed. You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures.
- Assist members and clients, listen to their needs, handle their requests and answer their questions
- Help members/clients choose and get the most of their tools and channels based on how much independence and automation they want. Help close sales, process transactions and follow up as needed. Ensure member and client satisfaction
- Take phone calls, handle information requests and forward them to the right person
- Seize business opportunities and help increase sales through solicitation.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available: 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins de Viger et Villeray
Member/client sales and service (FG)