(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent is responsible for welcoming members and customers warmly and courteously. He or she must quickly ascertains members' and customers' needs in order to direct them to individuals who can assist them or to alternative distribution channels. He or she transmits general information on Desjardins Group's service offer to members and customers.
Would you like to continue to use your talent and energy to provide a superior member/client experience?
Would you like to continue to help a distinctive organization achieve its objectives?
Located downtown, Caisse Desjardins du Quartier-Latin de Montréal serves a clientele that reflects Montreal’s diversity: the architecture, cultural offerings and demographics of the Ville-Marie district make it a vibrant and ideal place for a rewarding career!
It’s also an area that is full of character.
Featuring a well-heeled crowd by day and a more relaxed vibe by night, the neighbourhood offers a host of good restaurants to satisfy your palate, and there’s no shortage of culture with the Quartier des spectacles nearby.
More than 20,000 members have chosen us to support them through the various stages of their financial lives. For example, we serve a dynamic group that works on the air and behind the scenes at Radio-Canada, addressing the hot topics of the day for Canadians.
Working at Caisse Desjardins du Quartier-Latin de Montréal will give you the opportunity to improve the quality of life of the neighbourhood, invest in the future of young people and encourage the success of individuals and the community!
- Oversee the rotation of replacements for breaks, meals, time off and vacations for reception desk positions on the ground floor and second floor.
- Take charge of the immediate needs of members by consistently adhering to Desjardins service standards in order to provide a distinctive experience.
- As required, foster member and client autonomy by informing and assisting them on the optimal use of alternative tools and channels (e.g., ATMs, AccèsD, Internet, Desjardins mobile services).
- Quickly take charge of the needs of members and clients to ensure their full satisfaction and seize sales opportunities.
- Pay attention to the needs of members and clients to ensure their full satisfaction.
- When interacting with members and clients, work to strengthen the trust they have in Desjardins by fully meeting their needs.
- You will spend 30% of your time carrying out activities related to member services (making appointments according to the caisse’s procedure, confirming appointments, and making courtesy and follow-up calls) as well as any other tasks deemed relevant by management.
- As required and on an ad hoc basis, answer and route phone calls and collect and provide general information.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of reception procedure
- Knowledge of the general responsibilities of the caisse teams (organizational structure, roles and responsibilities)
- Knowledge of service standards
- Intermediate-level proficiency in English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins du Quartier-Latin de Montréal
CAISSE DU QUARTIER-LATIN DE MTL (T: 30008)
Member/client sales and service (FG)