(Work place: Saint-Laurent)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As a member reception agent, you are responsible for welcoming members and customers warmly and courteously. You must quickly ascertain members' and customers' needs in order to direct them to individuals who can assist them or to alternative distribution channels. You transmit general information on Desjardins Group's service offer to members and customers.
Caisse Desjardins de Bordeaux-Cartierville-Saint-Laurent, in the Saint-Laurent district of Montreal, serves 41,460 members. Its assets total $1.53 billion, including $1 billion in personal loans and $292 million in business loans. Total savings (balance sheet and off-balance sheet) amount to $2.8 billion. It is located in a culturally diverse market with strong business development potential. The caisse has 83 employees working in 4 service centres in non-unionized settings. The caisse is associated with a Desjardins Business centre, a Desjardins Signature Service and an administrative centre.
- Consistently adhere to Desjardins service standards when welcoming members and customers in order to provide a distinctive experience.
- As time permits, foster member and customer autonomy by assisting them in the optimal use of alternative tools and channels (e.g. ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins mobile services, Desjardins.com, and complementary channels such as the Student Service Centre and Desjardins Bank).
- Ensure that members and customers experience a reasonable waiting time in the waiting room. To that effect, observe their reactions and maintain their satisfaction.
- Pay attention to the needs of members and customers to ensure their full satisfaction and seize sales opportunities.
- When coming into contact with members and customers, work to strengthen the trust they have in Desjardins by adequately meeting their needs.
- As needed, schedule appointments following the process established by the caisse.
- As required and on an ad hoc basis, answer and route phone calls and collect and provide general information.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Knowledge of reception procedure
- Knowledge of the general responsibilities of the caisse teams (organizational structure, roles and responsibilities)
- Knowledge of service standards
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
1460, rue de l'Église, Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)