(Work place: Gatineau)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent is responsible for welcoming members and customers warmly and courteously. He or she must quickly ascertains members' and customers' needs in order to direct them to individuals who can assist them or to alternative distribution channels. He or she transmits general information on Desjardins Group's service offer to members and customers.
For more than 75 years, the financial cooperative Caisse Desjardins de Gatineau has played an important part in its community, serving more than 52,000 members who are also co-owners of the cooperative. With a clientele that includes individuals, corporations and institutions, the Caisse is one of the leading financial institutions in the Outaouais region. Its assets stand at more than $1.5 billion, and it has $3 billion in business under management, which makes the Caisse one of the region’s strongest economic drivers. Caisse Desjardins de Gatineau generates wealth through its educational initiatives, support for its members and as a financial partner with a large of number of businesses. The Caisse has 160 employees at 3 service centres in a market with strong growth potential.
- Consistently adhere to Desjardins service standards when welcoming members and customers in order to provide a distinctive experience.
- As time permits, foster member and customer autonomy by assisting them in the optimal use of alternative tools and channels (e.g. ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins mobile services, Desjardins.com, and complementary channels such as the Student Service Centre and Desjardins Bank).
- Ensure that members and customers experience a reasonable waiting time in the waiting room. To that effect, observe their reactions and maintain their satisfaction.
- Pay attention to the needs of members and customers to ensure their full satisfaction and seize sales opportunities.
- When coming into contact with members and customers, work to strengthen the trust they have in Desjardins by adequately meeting their needs.
- As needed, schedule appointments following the process established by the caisse.
- As required and on an ad hoc basis, answer and route phone calls and collect and provide general information.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of reception procedure
- Knowledge of the general responsibilities of the caisse teams (organizational structure, roles and responsibilities)
- Knowledge of service standards
Proficient in advanced English and French (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse populaire Desjardins de Gatineau
Member/client sales and service (FG)