(Work place: Laval)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent is responsible for welcoming members and customers warmly and courteously. He or she must quickly ascertains members' and customers' needs in order to direct them to individuals who can assist them or to alternative distribution channels. He or she transmits general information on Desjardins Group's service offer to members and customers.
Caisse Desjardins de l‘Ouest de Laval is located in Laval and serves close to 24,000 members. Our assets stand at $903 million and we have a business volume of $ 2 billions. Our market stands apart because of its business development potential. The caisse has 70 employees at 2 service centre locations.
- Attend to members’ immediate needs and ensure they’re well taken care of by applying Desjardins’s service standards for a distinctive experience.
- As time permits, foster member and customer autonomy by assisting them in the optimal use of alternative tools and channels (e.g. ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins mobile services, Desjardins.com, and complementary channels such as the Student Service Centre and Desjardins Bank).
- Make sure members and clients in the reception area are taken care of. To that effect, observe their reactions and maintain their satisfaction.
- Pay attention to the needs of members and customers to ensure their full satisfaction and seize sales opportunities.
- When coming into contact with members and customers, work to strengthen the trust they have in Desjardins by adequately meeting their needs.
- As needed, schedule appointments following the process established by the caisse.
- As required and on an ad hoc basis, answer and route phone calls and collect and provide general information.
Other working conditions
- Schedule (details): 35 hours/week, including 1 evening shift and Saturdays in rotation
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- A minimum of two years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Familiarity with social networks (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Accountability, Collaborates, Communicates effectively, Customer Focus, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins de l'Ouest de Laval
Member/client sales and service (FG)