(Work place: Mirabel)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05The person in this position is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, developing and maintaining business relationships with a clientele composed mainly of individual members with savings of less than 25,000 dollars and without mortgage financing. The incumbent also serves business member clients with savings of 50,000 dollars or less. He or she promotes and sells products and services and stimulates business growth. The incumbent represents, engages, and negotiates on behalf of the caisse in agreements that have limited impact on the caisse. He or she ensures consistency and balance between sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, portfolio profitability and client, member and partner satisfaction.
The Caisse Desjardins de l’Envolée is located in the large area encompassing Blainville, Mirabel and Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines. It serves 34,685 members and has 108 employees working in 3 service centres. The caisse’s assets stand at $2.2 billion, with $1.1 billion in personal loans and in business loans and $1.2 billion million in on- and off-balance sheet savings. It serves a market with strong savings and credit development potential.
The Caisse Desjardins de l’Envolée is all of the following:
- A professional work environment where you can express your ideas and grow
- An employer that recognizes your work
- Available, human and inspiring managers
- A caisse recognized for its stimulating work environment and dynamic team
- Multiple possibilities for advancement within the caisse and Desjardins Group, the leading cooperative financial group in Canada
- Possibility of an annual performance bonus
- A range of exclusive benefits and working conditions to promote a healthy work-life balance
You will be responsible for prospecting, soliciting, developing and maintaining business relationships with a clientele composed mainly of individual members with savings of less than $25,000 and without mortgage financing. You will promote and sell products and services to stimulate the business growth of the caisse. You will represent the caisse and negotiate and enter into agreements with limited impact for the caisse. You will ensure consistency and balance between sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, portfolio profitability and client, member and partner satisfaction.
- Solicit, develop and maintain personalized business relationships with current and potential clients in order to promote and sell Desjardins products and services.
- Ensure that clients have the products and services they need, are using them correctly, and are satisfied with them. Analyze sources of dissatisfaction and recommend solutions.
- Identify and analyze member and client needs, develop customized solutions and prepare an integrated service offer. Negotiate applicable conditions with members and clients.
- Process activities and transactions resulting from meetings with members and clients.
- Meet with members and clients to open individual accounts in accordance with processes established by the caisse.
- Recommend strategies and solutions to reach caisse objectives, such as increased sales volumes, sound risk management, portfolio profitability and improved business relationships.
- Watch for business development opportunities that would add a competitive edge to existing products and services.
- Be attentive to the needs of members and clients in order to ensure their full satisfaction, pinpoint business opportunities, and as required, refer them to individuals who can meet their needs.
- Adhere to current policies, practices and standards as well as to the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services. Ensure sound and prudent risk management for the portfolio under your responsibility.
Other working conditions
- Job location: You must be available to work in all of the service centres, which are located in Blainville, Mirabel (Saint-Janvier) and Saint-Anne-des-Plaines.
- Employee status: Regular, full-time (35 hours a week)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, including 2 evenings Possibility of working Saturdays, depending on organizational needs
- Number of job available : 2
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold the Mutual fund representative certificate - Autorité des marchés financier
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative events
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business Centres, Desjardins components and distribution networks, and those offered by competitors
- Knowledge of the integration of financial data into computer systems
- Knowledge of debt management
- Knowledge of compliance with legislation respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards related to products and services offered by the caisse
- Knowledge of operating procedures pertaining to investment and financing activities Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of service standards
- Knowledge of the techniques used to assess and monitor individual financing applications
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse populaire Desjardins de l'Envolée
Member/client sales and service (FG)