(Work place: Repentigny)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04As a client financial services agent, you work closely with advisors and provide personalized support to members and clients. You help advisors deliver services and maintain business relationships. You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. You provide significant business development support. You assist members and clients, providing excellent customer service.You create offers for routine transactions, and help sell products and services based on the needs of members and clients and current strategies and practices. You tailor your approach based on members’ and clients’ needs.
- Participate in work planning and assigning employees based on identified priorities. Plan, manage, and update schedules to ensure the smooth operation of member and customer services and maintain the expected performance level.
- Act as a resource for sector employees and provide them with the necessary support to carry out their activities. Assist them with processes and tools, authorize operations, and resolve cases of greater complexity.
- Regularly monitor the queue and make necessary adjustments to boost productivity and improve service quality for members and customers.
- Participate in human resources activities and recommend applications (e.g. performance evaluations, promotions, employee selection, disciplinary measures, training, vacation and overtime approval).
- Reinforce the sale, referral to, automation and use of available alternative channels. To this effect, identify needs, provide training and sales coaching, and undertake any necessary follow-up activities.
- Participate in resolving complaints and problems communicated to him or her.
- Produce and analyze various reports arising from the sector's operations. Perform various daily operational control activities (e.g. score card, performance measurements and sector objectives).
- Oversee the caisse's cash management: order, return and supply equipment, record cash transactions and reconcile general ledger accounts, while limiting costs resulting from maintaining liquidity.
- Participate in various mandates related to his or her sector, including the development and standardization of tools, practices, and work procedures, in order to improve efficiency for the sector as a whole.
- Ensure that activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Ensure the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of Collegial Studies in a related field
- A minimum of two years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold a Mutual fund sales representative certificate issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation, standards and ethics governing the operations of the caisse and its centres
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and transactions
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins Pierre-Le Gardeur
Member/client sales and service (FG)