(Work place: Saint-Ephrem-de-Beauce)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06The incumbent coordinates Member Services operations. He or she organizes daily activities and ensures the quality of services provided to members and customers. He or she participates in all human resources activities.
- Participate in work planning and assigning employees based on identified priorities. Plan, manage, and update schedules to ensure the smooth operation of member and customer services and maintain the expected performance level.
- Act as a resource for sector employees and provide them with the necessary support to carry out their activities. Assist them with processes and tools, authorize operations, and resolve cases of greater complexity.
- Regularly monitor the queue and make necessary adjustments to boost productivity and improve service quality for members and customers.
- Participate in human resources activities and recommend applications (e.g. performance evaluations, promotions, employee selection, disciplinary measures, training, vacation and overtime approval).
- Reinforce the sale, referral to, automation and use of available alternative channels. To this effect, identify needs, provide training and sales coaching, and undertake any necessary follow-up activities.
- Participate in resolving complaints and problems communicated to him or her.
- Produce and analyze various reports arising from the sector's operations. Perform various daily operational control activities (e.g. score card, performance measurements and sector objectives).
- Oversee the caisse's cash management: order, return and supply equipment, record cash transactions and reconcile general ledger accounts, while limiting costs resulting from maintaining liquidity.
- Participate in various mandates related to his or her sector, including the development and standardization of tools, practices, and work procedures, in order to improve efficiency for the sector as a whole.
- Ensure that activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Ensure the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma
- A minimum of two year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Plans and aligns
387, 14e Avenue La Guadeloupe
Management support and expertise support (FG)