(Work place: Mirabel)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a management support coordinator, you coordinate specialized activities and operations to help your unit achieve objectives and provide quality service to members, clients and partners. The ability to drive results is therefore essential. You assist as needed with HR management (vacation and leave, training, coaching, quality control, sales tracking, etc.).You help solve problems and prepare recommendations.
Do you LOVE helping people?
Are you PROACTIVE, PEOPLE-FOCUSED and SKILLED AT BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER?
Are your PLANNING and ORGANIZATION skills some of your STRENGTHS?
Are you looking for a CHALLENGE?
Join the team at the Caisse Desjardins de l’Envolée now!
The Caisse Desjardins de l’Envolée offers all of the following:
- A professional work environment where you can express your ideas and grow
- An employer that recognizes your work
- Available, human and inspiring managers
- A caisse recognized for its stimulating work environment and dynamic team
- Multiple possibilities for advancement within the caisse and Desjardins Group, the leading cooperative financial group in Canada
- Possibility of an annual performance bonus
- A range of exclusive benefits and working conditions to promote a healthy work-life balance
More specifically, you will coordinate Member Services operations. You will organize daily activities and ensure the quality of services provided to members and clients. You will participate in all human resources activities. You will report to the Member Services Manager.
- Help plan and assign work based on identified priorities. Plan and update work schedules to maintain service levels for members and clients.
- Act as a resource for sector employees and provide them with the necessary support to carry out their activities. Assist them with processes and tools, authorize operations, and resolve cases of greater complexity.
- Regularly monitor the queue and support the Member Services Manager by making necessary adjustments to boost productivity and improve service quality for members and clients.
- Participate in human resources activities (e.g., performance assessment, training, authorizing vacation and overtime).
- Help boost sales, referrals, automation and use of alternative channels. Identify needs, provide training and sales coaching, and undertake any necessary follow-up.
- Help resolve reported complaints and problems.
- Manage cash for the entire caisse (i.e., order, return and supply equipment, record cash transactions, reconcile general ledger accounts by minimizing costs related to cash handling.
- Participate in various mandates related to the sector, including the development and standardization of tools, practices, and work procedures, in order to improve efficiency for the sector as a whole.
- Ensure that activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: Generally from Monday to Friday (including 1 evening) and Saturdays on a rotating basis.
- Other relevant information: Generally at the Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines service centre located at 148 boul. Sainte-Anne, Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines (Qc), J0N 1H0.
- Travel: You must be available to work in all of the caisse’s service centres, located in Blainville, Saint-Janvier and Saint-Anne-des-Plaines.
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in business administration
- At least one year of experience in financial services or personal services operations support
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all products and services intended for Desjardins members, including those offered by Desjardins Business Centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those offered by competitors
- Knowledge of security measures, legal frameworks and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and operations of a financial services cooperative
- Understanding of the policies, legislation, standards and ethics pertaining to the operation of the caisse and its centres
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and transactions
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Plans and aligns
Caisse populaire Desjardins de l'Envolée
Management support and expertise support (FG)