(Work place: Laval)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04In this role, you will coordinate Member Services operations. You will organize daily head office or service centre activities and ensure the quality of services provided to members and clients.
The Caisse des Grands boulevards de Laval offers a modern, engaging and welcoming environment. Employee recognition and satisfaction are key priorities for us, and we strive to provide a quality workplace through our personnel management practices and social commitment.
With more than $1.7 billion in assets and $3.6 billion in business volume, our financial institution is a major economic player in Laval. In terms of numbers, the Caisse des Grands boulevards de Laval boasts 48,000 members, more than 120 employees and 14 sites, including 4 full-service centres.
Join our team and experience all that Desjardins has to offer. We set ourselves apart through attractive working conditions, opportunities for advancement, a continuing education program and a people-focused approach. Apply today. We look forward to meeting you!
- Participate in work planning and assigning employees based on identified priorities. To this effect, update work schedules and plan for employee replacement to maintain the smooth operation of member and customer services.
- Act as a resource for sector employees and provide them with the necessary support to carry out their activities. Assist them with processes and tools, authorize operations, and resolve cases of greater complexity.
- Regularly monitor the queue and make necessary adjustments to boost productivity and improve service quality for members and customers.
- Participate in resolving complaints and problems communicated to him or her.
- Oversee the service centre's cash management: order, return and supply equipment, record cash transactions and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- As needed, carry out monetary transactions and sell convenience products and services (e.g. Desjardins access card, Visa Desjardins card, AccèsD registration, fund transfers, account changes, traveller's cheques, authorized transit limit, inter-caisse authorizations, safety deposit boxes, cash orders). Perform the required operations, and, when necessary, follow up with members and customers.
- Ensure that all activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available : 1
- High school diploma
- Minimum of tree years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Mutual fund representative certification (licence)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation, standards and ethics governing the operations of the caisse and its centres
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and automated and assisted transactions
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Plans and aligns
Caisse Desjardins des Grands boulevards de Laval
Management support and expertise support (FG)