(Work place: Sept-Îles)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
CL-01Caisse populaire Desjardins de Sept-Îles serves some 9,000 members. Its assets total $288.4 million, including $555 million in personal loans and $67,067 million in business loans. The caisse has approximately 35 employees, including the business sector.As a member services manager, you will oversee the strategic and operational activities of a work team dedicated to selling products and services and/or providing comprehensive sales support to the sales teams. You will ensure the satisfaction of members and clients by meeting their needs and expectations and helping to build and maintain long-term business relationships with them in your line of business.In your role, you will support Desjardins Group’s strategic priorities by leading your department and developing its full market potential. You will develop and follow up on a business plan that addresses priorities, challenges and objectives. You will ensure unit performance, and sound and prudent risk management in accordance with standards, and you will follow up on results. Your ability to make quality decisions and drive results will allow you to effectively manage employees and your department’s performance.You will manage a team dedicated to members and clients while overseeing employees’ skills development and maintaining high-quality service. Your ability to build effective teams and develop talent will therefore be essential.You will act as a coach for your team members, providing them with advice and tailored recommendations that respond to the needs of members and clients. The nature of your unit’s activities will require in-depth knowledge of your field as well as an overall and detailed understanding of the organization.
- Support your superior by assisting in the development of business strategies, in accordance with Desjardins Group’s strategic orientations and the unit’s challenges.
- Ensure the quality of services and business relationships, and manage the member/client experience.
- Implement and monitor the action plan to achieve targeted results.
- Implement management and communication practices to facilitate talent acquisition and management, team synergy, and change management, in keeping with Desjardins Group’s values. Facilitate, coach, and motivate the team in order to develop skills, boost employee engagement, and increase accountability.
- Implement and develop a competitive, profitable service offer for your sector that incorporates partnerships with other components in order to provide an exceptional member/client experience.
- Ensure the efficiency and continuous improvement of processes, and boost profitability.
- Promote the Desjardins brand and strengthen the organization’s roots in the community.
- Promote the cooperative values of Desjardins Group.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Engagement, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Develops talent, Drive results, Work processes
La caisse populaire Desjardins de Sept-Iles