Are you a strategic person looking for a career filled with challenges, opportunities, meetings and development?
Do you like to see concrete results, be in action, improve your knowledge, network?
You're also looking to help companies find business solutions to bring their information and processes to life.
Working within our organization is also part of a large inclusive family, committed to the success and well-being of its employees.
Every day brings a lot of novelties and adventures. Are you ready?
Our representative is responsible for sales activities for our various products and services as well as the development and implementation of a longer-term strategy by continuing to achieve success while meeting objectives and vision of our organiation.
- Achieve sales objectives (existing customers and market development)
- Manage the current accounts of its customers and make sure to follow up
- Develop appropriate strategies to meet the needs and business requirements of current and potential customers
- Respect customer satisfaction goals
- University degree, college diploma or DEP / ASP on sale an asset
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Feel comfortable making impromptu sales visits and getting appointments
- Experience as a contractor, an asset
- Ability to use various software including CRM, MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license and required vehicle
- Bilingualism both oral and written