(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The incumbent will support the branch and the manager by providing professional, efficient customer service and sound administrative management of client accounts, in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures, and with the regulatory standards in the securities industry. This person will process clients’ information requests and assume various operational support duties related to the branch’s or manager’s activities.
- Support the branch and the manager in all administrative, customer service and business development activities.
- Respond to requests for information from clients regarding their account and/or the products and services offered by the firm and carry out the necessary follow-up and research to ensure quality service at all times.
- Complete, check and forward various forms related to account openings.
- Check data from various information sources to ensure their compliance, in accordance with established policies and standards (transaction corrections, cheque requisitions and deposits, transfer follow-ups, mail received and sent, swaps and RRSP contributions, etc.).
- Carry out data entry, including producing various documents for clients, while ensuring the quality of the writing and the presentation of documents.
- Help identify operational risks and seek improvement opportunities in line with the team’s activities.
- Assume responsibility for branch deposits.
- Take charge of ordering office and computer supplies and processing the mail.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on August 31, 2020
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of College Studies in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Strong communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
1170, rue Peel Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)