(Work place: Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a personal finance advisor, you’re responsible for developing and maintaining lasting and trusting business relationships with members and clients, to ensure they’re satisfied.Your role is to listen to members’ and clients’ needs, offer them advice that fits their financial situation and help them choose appropriate solutions to meet their financial goals. You work closely with a client base consisting of young people and individual members. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.You drive results by recommending investments, loans and insurance products. You serve as a financing expert advisor and resource person for the caisse. You use your expertise to balance member/client satisfaction, business objectives, profitability and sound and prudent risk management. You work with various partners and experts to design integrated strategies that meet the needs of members and clients.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies and work with them to identify expected results.
- Manage business relationships, assess member/client satisfaction and service quality, follow up and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the financial services industry, market trends and best practices in your field.
- Participate in outreach activities and represent the caisse in the community.
Other working conditions
- Schedule (details): 35 hours/week, including 2 evening shifts
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of one year of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Détenir un permis de représentant en épargne collective
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative events
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business Centres, Desjardins components and distribution networks, and those offered by competitors
- Knowledge of the integration of financial data into computer systems
- Knowledge of debt management
- Knowledge of compliance with legislation respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards related to products and services offered by the caisse
- Knowledge of operating procedures pertaining to investment and financing activities Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of service standards
- Knowledge of the techniques used to assess and monitor individual financing applications
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Ensures accountability, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse populaire Desjardins de Cap-Rouge
Member/client sales and service (FG)