(Work place: Granby)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05The person in this position is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, developing and maintaining business relationships with a clientele composed mainly of individual members with savings of less than 25,000 dollars and without mortgage financing. The incumbent also serves business member clients with savings of 50,000 dollars or less. He or she promotes and sells products and services and stimulates business growth. The incumbent represents, engages, and negotiates on behalf of the caisse in agreements that have limited impact on the caisse. He or she ensures consistency and balance between sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, portfolio profitability and client, member and partner satisfaction.
Caisse Desjardins de Granby-Haute-Yamaska is a leading financial cooperative, strongly supported by the involvement of its managers and employees. It is recognized for its distinctive relationship with its 70,000 members and its community. Thanks to its 200 thoughtful, competent, dynamic and professional employees, the Caisse offers its members and clients a high quality business relationship and guidance suited to their needs and their life cycle. The Caisse therefore serves as a key advisor in helping members and clients achieve their dreams and ambitions. With approximately $6 billion in sales, the Caisse operates in a dynamic and fertile market with excellent development potential and a diverse clientele. The management team is driven by the values of sharing, respect, team spirit and integrity, with primary importance given to employee well-being and the development of employee skills, talents and careers. Caisse Desjardins de Granby-Haute-Yamaska is successful because of the high degree of involvement and professional achievement it offers its staff. It relies on a team of motivated individuals who are proud of their Caisse, working at the head office and its six service centres.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies and work with them to identify expected results.
- Manage business relationships, assess member/client satisfaction and service quality, follow up and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the financial services industry, market trends and best practices in your field.
- Participate in outreach activities and represent the caisse in the community.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Mutual fund sales representative certificate issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative events
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business Centres, Desjardins components and distribution networks, and those offered by competitors
- Knowledge of the integration of financial data into computer systems Knowledge of debt management
- Knowledge of compliance with legislation respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards related to products and services offered by the caisse
- Knowledge of operating procedures pertaining to investment and financing activities Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of services standards
- Knowledge of the techniques used to assess and monitor individual financing applications
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins de Granby-Haute-Yamaska
Member/client sales and service (FG)