That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make our “Transports” team in the Quebec City office shine is a professional writer with service offers who stands out for his ease in technical writing and exemplary rigor.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will carry out the full cycle of service offers for the department - Transports (R outier, Structures);
- Analyze calls for tenders and develop the strategy for producing the document in collaboration with the business development team;
- Organize and lead orientation meetings with the technical staff concerned;
- Write, revise and ensure the quality control of documents;
- Ensure the follow-up and compliance of the required documents (technical, administrative and legal) according to deadlines;
- Manage the calendar of multiple current offers and ensure the distribution of work between team members;
- Use marketing tools to to respect the requirements of the calls for tenders and the image of the company;
- Keep the company documents required for the service offers up to date (Service offer models, curriculum vitae, skill sheets, project sheets, etc.)
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEC or BAC in Civil Engineering;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position or applied experience in civil engineering;
- Good understanding of the field of civil engineering;
- Strong interest in writing service offers;
- Exemplary rigor, strong writing skills, spirit of collaboration;
- Bilingualism (Oral and Written) (Asset);
- Experience in Consulting Engineering (Asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equal employment and thus invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.