(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent is responsible for welcoming members and customers warmly and courteously. He or she must quickly ascertains members' and customers' needs in order to direct them to individuals who can assist them or to alternative distribution channels. He or she transmits general information on Desjardins Group's service offer to members and customers.
Caisse Desjardins de Rivière-des-Prairies is located in Montreal and serves approximately 10,000 members. It stands out for its consistent growth and has more than $522 million in business volume. The Caisse is proud to be a key financial partner in the community, serving a mature and multicultural market with strong business potential. The Caisse offers a dynamic and stimulating work environment, and has 27 employees working in 2 service centres.
- Consistently adhere to Desjardins service standards when welcoming members and customers in order to provide a distinctive experience.
- As time permits, foster member and customer autonomy by assisting them in the optimal use of alternative tools and channels (e.g. ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins mobile services, Desjardins.com, and complementary channels such as the Student Service Centre and Desjardins Bank).
- Ensure that members and customers experience a reasonable waiting time in the waiting room. To that effect, observe their reactions and maintain their satisfaction.
- Pay attention to the needs of members and customers to ensure their full satisfaction and seize sales opportunities.
- When coming into contact with members and customers, work to strengthen the trust they have in Desjardins by adequately meeting their needs.
- As needed, schedule appointments following the process established by the caisse.
- As required and on an ad hoc basis, answer and route phone calls and collect and provide general information.
The receptionist uses a new, dynamic approach with members and is called to be proactive, providing them with a value-added service offer.
Other working conditions
- Two nights a week and may be called to work on Saturdays.
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of reception procedure
- Knowledge of the general responsibilities of the caisse teams (organizational structure, roles and responsibilities)
- Knowledge of service standards
- Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins de Rivière-des-Prairies
Member/client sales and service (FG)