(Work place: Brossard)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As a receptionist for Desjardins Securities, you provide customer service at the branch’s reception desk and answer calls, forwarding them as needed. You assist members and clients and help maintain business relationships. You carry out sales, sales support and client relations activities for products and services or in response to general information requests in accordance with current practices, tailoring your approach as needed. You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures.
- Assist members and clients, listen to their needs, handle their requests and answer their questions
- Help members/clients choose and get the most of their tools and channels based on how much independence and automation they want. Help close sales, process transactions and follow up as needed. Ensure member and client satisfaction
- Take phone calls, handle information requests and forward them to the right person
- Seize business opportunities and help increase sales through solicitation.
- Complete, check and forward client forms
- Carry out data entry, including producing various documents for clients, while ensuring the quality of the writing and presentation of documents
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks to support the management team
Other working conditions
- Workplace : On site at the Brossard branch
- Number of job available : 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
9120, boul. Leduc Brossard
Member/client sales and service (FG)