(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As a member/client service agent – sales, you help solicit and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide customer service and help sell specialized products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs.You assist members and clients and help maintain business relationships. You carry out sales, sales support and client relations activities for products and services or in response to general information requests in accordance with current practices, tailoring your approach as needed. You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures.
More specifically, you will be responsible for welcoming visitors to the branch and managing the phone lines with efficiency and professionalism. You will support branch staff by carrying out administrative tasks.
The Full-Service Brokerage Section is looking for a receptionist/office agent to join its team. Are you known for your professionalism, thoroughness and ability to learn quickly?
Then this opportunity is for you!
- Welcome visitors in a courteous and professional manner; manage wait times and ensure top-quality service at all times.
- Receive, screen and forward phone calls to the appropriate extensions; take messages and accurately transmit them to the recipients.
- Receive, sort, check and distribute the mail on a daily basis, as well as faxes and e-documents. Send out the mail using different messaging service providers.
- Manage and track room reservation requests and make sure the rooms are clean.
- Maintain and plan office supplies and make sure they are always in stock.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Support the Full-Service team by carrying out administrative tasks, including producing letters, texts, tables, lists and other documents.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all documents handled.
- Carry out all other tasks connected with your duties.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (37.5 hours per week)
- Number of job available : 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- One year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Excellent command of French (written and spoken)
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
- Proficiency in Word and Excel in a Windows environment
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
1, Place Ville-Marie Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)