(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09Utilize strong knowledge of financial services industry, Desjardins Investments products and services to proactively sell and support the Investment Advisor community within the assigned territory(ies). The key responsibility is to enhance and cultivate new sales while focused on retaining AUM. In partnership with the Regional Sales Director, design and implement territory business plans to reach and surpass sales and activity targets.Work is performed under general direction; participates in determining objectives of assignment; work is reviewed for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Conduct proactive outbound sales calls following a consultative sales approach to identify needs, problems or opportunities in order to position the right investment solution.
- Execute territory business plan focusing on deepening relationships with actual clients and engaging in prospecting calls to expend the reach of Desjardins Investments.
- Consistently meet minimum telephone contact standards and booked meeting standards.
- Consistently demonstrate effective management and prioritization of leads, timely RSD meeting follow-up and case work (illustrations, proposals and portfolio optimization).
- Support featured sales campaigns by incorporating them into business plans and modifying activities as needed.
- Effectively utilize provided sales tools including technology (CRM, Perform, track and analyze the effectiveness/impact of targeted sales campaigns using EXCEL, Hypothetical Illustration Tools, financial calculators and WebEx presentations)
- Partner with Regional Sales Director through effective and ongoing communication and territory planning. Following lead of RSD with critical exposure to success outcomes of assigned territory embracing accountability and a business building mindset.
Other working conditions
- Travel : Yes, may be required to travel to support territory sales efforts
Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
A minimum of four years of relevant experience
A minimum of two years sales experience (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Canadian Securities Course / CSC
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Working knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficiency written and spoken English and French
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)