The Banking Relations Representative (BRR) is responsible for stimulating revenue growth and attracting new customers from potential bank customers.
The objective of the BRR is to sign new traders from prospects from our network of partner banks as well as solicitation activities. This highly organized person will directly call on our network of partner banks to develop and maintain relationships while providing updates on the industry and our products. As a result, the BRR will sell in person directly to merchants who are defined as the bank’s commercial customers.
- Create permanent contacts with the bank network to maximize sales activities within each branch
- Maximize customer references in the territory and the ability to achieve territory benchmarks
- Proactively identify sales opportunities within the branch network as well as outside the network
- Take responsibility for sales quotas, which includes sales cycle management, conversion metrics, and a scalable sales pipeline.
- Prospecting and running dynamic sales presentations
- Explain our value proposition to customers
- Closing sales of our payment processing services
- Educate merchants and business owners about the payment processing industry
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of external sales experience. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in B2B sales.
- College or university degree, preferably business, sales or marketing oriented
- Computer skills and ability to work with Word and Excel or other similar software, e-mail and the Internet.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously so that sales results stay constant from month to month. Strong sales skills to close objections. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to take charge and achieve goals.
- Entrepreneurial orientation, customer orientation and a strong work ethic. Proactive Thinker. Ability to develop « innovative approaches » to problem solving.
- Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication, including being able to speak effectively before groups.
- Bilingual French and English
- Excellent skills in prospecting, ingenuity, communication, presentation and networking
- Works well independently and in a team
- Professional Behavior and Irreproachable Integrity
- Sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy prospecting and talk with people face to face
- Sales experience in a fast sales cycle
- Experience in a performance-based compensation model
- High performance in a previous external sales position
- Experience in Pipeline Development and Sales
- Strong communication, sales and negotiation skills
- Must be very organized and determined. The person excels at building relationships, which is critical to the success of this position.
- Previous experience in the payment processing industry is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and insuranceauto
- Computer Knowledge
- Member of a business association or networking group is an asset.