**** group insurance, VRSP, 2 paid sick days and annual increase ****
Nature of work
The sales advisor works on the sales floor of the store, face to face with customers. Independently, he advises clients and sells products and services. For this, he makes contact and greets customers, determines his needs, offers products and services, overcomes objections and concludes the sale. It also offers complementary or additional products.
Upstream of the sales activity, the sales advisor applies the establishment's goods presentation guidelines, maintains and supplies the displays and ensures that promotions are respected. It can also participate in the receipt and labeling of goods and inventories.
The sales advisor is a source of information and suggestions by being attentive to the customer and being proactive about the evolution of the products and services of his company. He is also vigilant on the competition. He participates in the prevention of losses. It is available to the customer before, during and after the sales activity. It adopts a customer approach centered on the quality of the service.
- Advise customers on the purchase of products; Provide customers with a description of the benefits and uses of the products;
- Perform goods procurement activities such as receiving and labeling goods;
- Use the inventory and product ordering computer system;
- Participate in promotional and customer loyalty activities;
- Maintain and supply displays and demonstrators;
- Communicate with clients as needed to follow up on or resolve complaints or problems;
- Participate in loss prevention activities and be vigilant in preventing shoplifting;
- Update your knowledge and become familiar with new products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service and Sales Skills;
- Professional attitudes and behaviors, teamwork skills, autonomy, dynamism, interpersonal skills, honesty, versatility, initiative, good listening, stress control, empathy, discernment and tact;
- Communication skills, problem solving, spatial perception;
- Physical stamina;
- Bilingualism required.