Do you have an interest in helping people realize their decoration project? Would you like to work for the biggest decorative shop in the region? You are skilled and gifted for decoration and interior design? Do you like challenges? Do you like to evolve within a dynamic and growing company and have a lot of autonomy? If you answered yes to many of these questions, you are the ideal person for this opportunity!
Located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Alexandre Luminaire - Center du peintre is a company that has been working for more than 15 years in the fields of lighting, blinds, decorative items and painting. Offering the widest variety of decorative items, lighting and paints in Valleyfield, the company has earned a reputation for service and satisfaction with its loyal customers.
The challenges ahead
Under the responsibility of the Branch Manager, the incumbent will have the primary responsibility of providing customer service advice on window treatments by offering different blinds and fabric products of various brands. like Altex and Maxxmar. In addition, you will also be able to offer a wide variety of decorative products ranging from a collection of state-of-the-art lamps and lighting to furniture and decorative objects. More specifically, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
· Welcoming customers and allowing them to visit the store at their own pace;
· Engage in conversation with clients when necessary to ensure that they understand their needs and tastes / goals in interior design, especially in blinds, canvases and window treatments;
· Adequately and proactively advise customers to direct them to the best products that can meet their expectations across all available lines while staying on budget;
· Ensure a pleasant shopping experience at all levels for customers up to the conclusion of the sale;
· Ensure adequate information taking into account, among other things, measures for window dressing in order to avoid errors when ordering from manufacturers as well as at home installation if necessary;
· Conclude the sale and payment taking to customers using point of sale systems;
· Make orders for blinds sold and subsequent follow-ups with manufacturers;
· Carry out follow-ups with customers who ordered personalized products when received in store;
· Participate in the maintenance of the presentation of the samples in store as well as the assembly of the luminaries to put in demonstration;
· Repair, adjustments and tests necessary for the proper functioning of the equipment whether in the workshop or at the customers;
· Perform any other tasks necessary for proper operation of the store.
The desired profile
· Sales experience and customer service in relevant areas, ideally in the retail trade related to decoration, furnishings or interior design;
· Experience in selling blinds and canvasesconsidered an asset;
· Good ability to manage advice and customer sales combined with computer order entry and follow-up with manufacturers and / or customers in a multi-client management context during the busiest period;
· Availability to work evenings and weekends based on a schedule rotation between all employees;
· Good ability to work in a computerized point-of-sale environment to accept all types of payment;
· Turning to customer satisfaction;
· Good team spirit combined with good judgment;
· Good interpersonal skills combined with good interpersonal skills;
· Demonstrate a passion for sales and customer relationship development;
· Professional and neat presentation;
· French required and English desired.