Under the supervision of the branch manager, the incumbent advises the client and sells above-ground or in-ground pools, spas, pool accessories or garden furniture. Occasionally or on request, he performs other related duties that may be relevant to this job.
10 Reasons to work with us
- The chance to work with industry leaders
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative team
- Emphasize human contact, A family spirit that lasts for more than 45 years
- Being a creator of dreams joy of selling happiness!
- Very good salary: your strength + your efforts = your income
- Excellent benefits: Group Insurance, RRSP, DPSP, EAP
- Rewards Program & amp; recognition
- Flexible hours
- Training given directly from our Trevi academy
- Opportunity to grow quickly
Qualifications or skills required
- Training and sales experience;
- Have a good listening of the needs of the customers;
- Credibility and determination;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Essential – Sales Experience and Training
Knowledge and skills
- Essential – Listening to clients’ needs
- Essential – Credibility and determination
- Essential – Ability to work under pressure