Fillion Électronique is a leader in the field of electronics. Family business founded more than 60 years ago with 4 branches now. Fillion is recognized as a popular destination for retail audio-video products and solutions.
Our mission is: fuel the passions.
The required skills are:
· With strong leadership and influence, you are an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills and team management skills
· Ability to create a powerful and mobilized team
· Strong coaching skills and interest in employee talent development
· Highly developed customer sense and professionalism
· Business acumen, financial and material management
· Rigor and results orientation
· Creativity, versatility and adaptability
· High sense of responsibility, strong judgment, autonomy and initiative
· Prioritization, a strong sense of organization, a high analytical capacity, a global vision and excellent priority management
· Dynamism, search for solutions and positivism
· Ease to evolve in a dynamic and fast environment
· Professional Ethics.
· The desired profile is:
· Diploma in Collegial Studies (DEC) in Business Management or any other relevant related field
· Minimum five to seven (5 to 7) years experience as a manager in the retail industry
· Sales Experience / Business Development
· Very good knowledge of audio-video products and solutions
Type of job: Full time
Salary: $ 50,000.00 to $ 68,000.00 / year