Unlimited commissions opportunity!
We are looking for sales professionals to join our growing sales department and develop new business opportunities.
The role of a Sales Representative is to close the sale of our business solutions with merchants in the region. The DSR works closely with the Local Division Manager to set up business meetings with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through their network, and through reference partnerships. He organizes presentations with potential clients; He discovers the needs and presents the solutions of Global Payments to conclude sales in our target markets.
Compensation is heavily based on the ability to create passive income while working flexible hours.
WHY WORK AT GLOBAL PAYMENTS?
Our definition of reward includes not only compensation but also our investment in the growth and development of your career.
Our benefits program includes: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance – Retirement Savings Plans (Registered Pension Plan) ) – Employee Share Purchase Program – Employee Assistance Program – Flexible Work – Tuition Reimbursement Program – Fitness Center Corporate Rates – Volunteer Opportunities … and more!
- Target and develop sales opportunities
- Assume responsibility for the sales quota, which includes managing sales cycles, conversion measures and a sales pipeline.
- Manage partnerships (banks, associations, VARS and other relationships with partners) and provide an adequate service to partners
- Prospecting and running dynamic sales presentations
- Explain our value proposition to customers
- Closing sales of our payment processing services
- Educate merchants and business owners about the payment processing industry
- Maintain regular communication with the Division Manager
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in B2B sales.
- IT skills and ability to work with Word and Excel and other software, e-mails and the Internet.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure consistent sales results.
- Strong sales skills and ability to work around objections.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to take charge and achieve goals.
- Entrepreneurial orientation, customer orientation and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop « innovative approaches » to solve problems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to express yourself before groups.
- Excellent prospecting, ingenuity, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Attitude « hunter »
- Professional behavior and impeccable integrity
- Sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must call cold call and talk to people aboutface
- Experience dealing directly with local business owners and SME decision makers
- Sales experience in a fast sales cycle
- Experience in a performance-based compensation model
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance