The Coopérative d'Alentour, recognized in the natural and organic food distribution sector in Quebec, is experiencing a magnificent growth and is seeking to have a representative for the region of Quebec. Outaouais. This region has a lot of potential for development, the Coop does not yet have a representative dedicated to this region.
Here are the responsibilities and tasks assigned to the chosen person:
- Takes inventories and suggests orders to certain customers in his territory;
- Provide customers with product catalogs, monthly specials and quantity pricing programs to increase their purchases;
- Advise customers on product selection, usage, regular and discounted retail price and marketing method;
- If necessary, suggest or make displays or arrangements;
- Manages returns and credits;
- Seeks growth opportunities for customers and new customers based on sales and profitability goals;
- Develop and maintain harmonious business relationships with customers.
- Presents and informs customers about new products so that they can be listed on a regular basis;
- Suggests retail prices, layout and introductory program;
- Track product velocity in stores.
- Negotiate agreements with the accounts under its responsibility, including payment agreements, marketing programs, price structure and any other information necessary for good internal management;
- Establishes a competitive watch and informs the relevant departments of any important news, especially regarding price changes and new products.
The representative of the Outaouais region must be bilingual .
THE COOP OFFERS SEVERAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- A competitive group insurance plan
- An Employee and Family Assistance Program (PAEF)
- A significant contribution to the Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (VRSP)
- A nice flexibility
- And much more!