Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Resolu Montreal Office location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Sales Representative, Wood Products. This job is permanent, full-time.
Are you interested in working in the complex and dynamic North American construction materials market? Can you develop and carry out ambitious sales strategies? If so, this opportunity might be for you.
The position of Sales Representative, Wood Products, is part of our wood products team. You will be responsible for all aspects of sales and related transactions. Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Maintain harmonious business relations with existing customers and negotiate prices and volumes in an open-market environment;
- Develop new clientele;
- Take on an active role in meetings regarding pricing and inventory strategies;
- Ensure customers’ credit histories meet Company requirements and communicate any deviations to the Sales Manager, Wood Products;
- Manage customer complaints.
Reporting to the Director Sales, Logistics & Planning – Wood Products, you will be a member of a dynamic team that is recognized for its ability to excel in a complex, changing environment.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in marketing or operations management, or equivalent experience;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in sales and/or distribution in a business-to-business (B2B) context;
- Experience as a Strategic Accounts Manager;
- Knowledge of the wood products industry, an asset.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Good understanding of the business dynamics;
- Ability to make decisions quickly based on your experience and judgment, even when working with incomplete information and/or under pressure;
- Ability to work as a team member and to adapt quickly to change.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.