(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As coordinator, you provide management support for the team. You coordinate your unit’s technical activities, action plans and initiatives.You coach and guide a team composed primarily of experienced technical employees and professionals, assign tasks and activities, and regularly monitor progress. You support employee engagement by creating a positive, motivating work environment where everyone’s contribution is valued.You have functional authority over the team and manage individual performance. You help solve technically complex problems and recommend ways to change technical methods and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible.You serve as technical expert for your unit and practitioners.Explication
The Caisse Desjardins des Versants du mont Royal boasts a team of 67 employees and is an economic powerhouse with more than $2.23 billion of business volume under management. With its five service centres, it serves a vast territory located west of the Island of Montreal and has exceptional business development potential. Strongly rooted in its community, the Caisse Desjardins des Versants du mont Royal is an institution focused on satisfying its 31,000 members. The caisse has assets of more than $1.2 billion, including $740 million in personal loans and $313 million in business loans. Total savings amount to $1 billion (balance sheet and off-balance sheet savings).
- Support the caisse management team in following and implementing the business plan.
- Act as a primary representative of the caisse with the Desjardins Mortgage Financing teams and other real estate market stakeholders.
- Coordinate a work team focused on the sale and promotion of credit and investment products and services.
- Support the managers in development activities related to sales/consulting for products and services.
- Provide support to advisors and financial services agents and contribute to their skills development.
- Coordinate operations while ensuring compliance with standards, including quality standards.
- The person in this position reports to the manager of Member Services and Operations.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: Variable schedule, Monday to Saturday, including at least one evening
- Travel: Required between the various points of service
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of approval processes and mortgage operations
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative events
- Understanding of the philosophy and operations of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of security measures and internal control
- Knowledge of policies, laws and standards related to caisse products and services
- Knowledge of accounting operational procedures, the caisse’s financial management and material resources
- Knowledge of Desjardins applications
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in speaking French and English of advanced level
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Engagement, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Plans and aligns
Caisse Desjardins des Versants du mont Royal
Management support and expertise support (FG)