(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11You will act as an expert adviser in completing complex real estate and project financing files with major financing needs. You will complete business development activities with clients that could lead to the concluding of major transactions. You will discuss/negotiate with the Credit Granting Department regarding the proposed financing structure. You will also be responsible for real estate financing renewals and administrative management.
- Develop existing clientele and solicit new business.
- Analyze, draft executive summaries, offer financing to clients, submit financing files to Desjardins Group’s Credit Committee, draft financing offer letters and take the securities and guarantees required for major financing files. In addition, revise financing files and implement methods to follow up on financial commitments to maintain sound management of the loan portfolio.
- Communicate with the company officers to obtain all financial information pertinent to the financial analysis of the file.
- Act as an expert advisor in carrying out financing files for members or clients with major, complex financing needs.
- Define the sector's main issues, assess the file's risks, analyse, make, present and recommend the granting of credit and perform all advisory support activities that could lead to the conclusion of major transactions, in accordance with the organization's policies and practices.
- Monitor market trends and the competition's terms.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Persuades
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)