It's true! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it every day to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make our Laval Building team shine is a bilingual service coordinator who stands out for his writing skills and exemplary thoroughness.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will complete the full cycle of service offerings for the department ent - Bâtiment;
- Analyze calls for tenders and develop the strategy for producing the document;
- Organize and facilitate orientation meetings with the technical staff concerned;
- Write, review and ensure the quality control of documents;
- Ensure the follow-up and compliance of required documents (technical, administrative and legal) according to deadlines;
- Manage the calendar of multiple offers in progress and ensure the distribution of work between the members of the team;
- Use marketing tools to meet the requirements of calls for tenders and the image of the company;
- Maintain the company documents required for the service offers (Service offer templates, curriculum vitae, skills sheets, project sheets, etc.)
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEC or BAC in communication, administration of business, professional writing or any other relevant training;
- Hold a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (Oral and Written);
- Excellent command of IT tools such as Office Suite, Nuance, Acrobate;
- Exemplary thoroughness;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit.
These challenges stimulate you? Apply on our site or send us your application to