(Work place: Ville-Marie)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a team leader, you provide management support for the team. You coordinate your unit’s technical activities, action plans and initiatives.You coach and guide a team composed primarily of experienced technical employees and professionals, assign tasks and activities, and regularly monitor progress. You support employee engagement by creating a positive, motivating work environment where everyone’s contribution is valued.You have functional authority over the team and manage individual performance. You help solve technically complex problems and recommend ways to change technical methods and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible.You serve as technical expert for your unit and practitioners.
More specifically, the leader of the Member Services team coordinates the team’s daily activities in four service centres.
The Caisse Desjardins du Témiscamingue, headquartered in Ville-Marie, serves 15,500 members.
Its assets total $490 million, including $230 million in personal loans and $134 million in business loans. Its business volume exceeds $1 billion (on- and off-balance sheet). Its market is recognized for its development potential. The Caisse has 44 employees working in four service centres.
- Help determine your unit’s service offer and ensure your projects and activities are planned and executed
- Meet targets on time and on budget and manage results, performance, quality and client/partner satisfaction
- Help develop training and skills development strategies and action plans for team members
- Help resolve complaints and problems in accordance with the organization’s practices
- Play a non-decision-making role in hiring, performance management, discipline, and skills development. Manage the budget.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Engagement, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Directs work, Engagement
Caisse Desjardins du Témiscamingue
Management support and expertise support (FG)