(Work place: Trois-Rivières)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As team leader, you provide management support for the team. You coordinate your unit’s activities, action plans and initiatives. You coach and guide a team composed primarily of professionals, assign initiatives and activities, and regularly monitor progress. You support talent development and employee engagement by creating a positive, motivating work environment where everyone’s contribution is valued. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You have functional authority over the team and manage individual performance. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields.
- Help determine your unit’s service offer and ensure your projects and activities are planned and executed
- Meet targets on time and on budget and manage results, performance, quality and client/partner satisfaction
- Help develop training and skills development strategies and action plans for team members
- Help resolve complaints and problems in accordance with the organization’s practices
- Play a non-decision-making role in hiring, performance management, discipline, and skills development. Manage the budget.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Engagement, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Develops talent, Directs work, Engagement
Service Signature Desjardins (SSD) Mauricie
Management support and expertise support (FG)